Your job search, reinvented.

Setup phone interviews

with insiders at top

companies in minutes

Our platform is invite-only.

Speak with insiders at

Find Unlisted Jobs

Earn Employee Referrals

Learn From Insiders

  • Get access to insiders in every role and department (e.g., sales, finance, engineering, etc.)

  • Hack the hiring process and get your resume hand-delivered directly to the hiring manager.

  • Engage with insiders, earn employee referrals & increase your chances of getting hired by 20x.

  • Sign up to “pre-interview” with insiders and get hired 59% faster.

  • Hate job applications and cover letters? You won’t need them here.

  • Guaranteed feedback after your interview. Seriously.

  • Job boards only list 30% of available jobs. We give you access to the other 70%.

  • Learn how to ace the interview from people who work there and know exactly what it takes.

  • Hate networking? We do too. So we eliminated the need for you to do it ever again.

  • Tired of applying to jobs with no response? We guarantee a response, ASAP.

  • Talk with future teammates to learn if you’re the right fit and will be happy there.

  • Interview with people who know the job, not just its minimum qualifications.

  • Learn how to take your resume from average to amazing.

How Purple Squirrel Works

Search for Ambassadors

Search by company or industry and discover outstanding Ambassadors who will help you get hired quickly.

Schedule an Engagement

Choose a time and date that's right for you and submit your request using our secure and trusted platform.

Engage with Insiders

Gain an edge with personalized interview advice, access to unlisted jobs, earn employee referrals and more.

Learn More

Job Seekers    Ambassadors

What Job Seekers are Saying

  • It is so nice to have access to people who work in the exact positions of the exact companies I am interested in who WANT to help me in my job search!

    - Jordan

  • Very effective and gives me a sense of control. I can be a lot more targeted and deliberate when I apply.

    - Paul

  • My ambassador gave me a wide range of possible questions my interviewer would ask and I feel more comfortable and prepped for my interview after my engagement.

    - Natalie

  • Overall a great experience. Learned a lot I couldn’t have figured out anywhere else.

    - Rachel

  • This is an amazing concept and my ambassador was a great help. He helped me understand some of the fundamentals to get a job at a company that I would love to work for.

    - Anonymous

Employers Coming Soon

Airbnb Logo McKinsey Logo Apple Logo Genetech Logo Dropbox Logo Palantir Logo Disney Logo Snapchat Logo Slack Logo SpaceX Logo

Your job search will never be

the same again

Solutions for Employers and Alumni

Purple Squirrel has free programs for employers and alumni.

Learn More

Employers   Alumni

You can also contact Member Services at